Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dear readers.

Well, where to start? I have a ramble jamble full brain today...I can't seem to get a moments bliss. I have been thinking about family...and how it can get bigger or smaller with each choice a person makes.

I realized today that I am apart of 3 different families if people are aware or not I don't know. First family, the roots of who made me-my core basic personality traits formed from genes and environmental living; second family, being adult hood marriage to another devote and loving home made by two people enerstly working on becoming more than just friends but living the modern dream of love. Then the third and final family, the in-laws. A place of difference than you're use to. A place of mystery and new surroundings. What might a person expect in a time of change as this calls for?

Well, that I am wondering today. I was thinking it through and came to the conclusion that no matter where a person sits in life they will never be prepared for this change in their lives because this is stepping into a new universe almost. Each family is unique and unspoken almost. You know how to act in your home. What ques to look for like when to shut up or when to speak or how to speak to certain people in your home. Mainly because you grew up with them and spent all of your life getting to know each other. Now try and learn how to do that with a completely new family?

I don't think I am doing well with the changes but I will say I love my new family and excited to get to know them better. I just hope the feeling is mutual. And the cool thing about my new family is I get to learn how to change my out look on family. Along with other things like living with a pet-Last time i had a pet I was 7 years old and it was for two or three months then we left my dad in idaho and went to germany. So, its a hard thing to understand the love my husband has for dogs but being there at Christmas break put it into a new light. I also learn that not all families are OCD cleaner's or spent hours straightening a picture on the wall. Its going to be a fun time.

Only thing is how do i deal with the changes? I mean one day its hard and another its easier...then hard again...well i guess the adventure is long and the end result will be one to marvel at. well, that's all I got for you today.


~BabyDolly!

No comments:

Post a Comment